Stunning patterns captured from above inspired the Aerial line of National Geographic rugs. Dotted urban landscapes, lush rural farmlands and hedgerows, and consistently roving herd migrations evoke a sense of wonder about our world from a unique perspective.
Slight color variations are possible from website image to product
Color: Cloud Burst & Pewter
Pile Height: 2/5 "
Content: 100% Wool
(1) Wool is dirt and stain resistant and will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly
(2) Use only cold water when cleaning wool to avoid shrinkage
(3) If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water
(4) Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug
(5) Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading
(5) For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended.